Mind-Body Medicine Adventure Camp
Connection. Adventure. Mindfulness. Empowerment.
- We love nature! We live in the foothills of the Southern Rockies!
- Learn & Live the Mind-Body Connection in our 5 day Adventure Camp!
- The power of nature is hard to beat …supportive and restorative she softens the mind and eases the tension right out of the body decreasing stress, anxiety and depression.
- Nature is the great connector between the Universe and the Earth, intuition and the human mind.
- Nature is a superior healer and transformer, so our retreats offer lots of engaging outdoor experiences.
- Disconnect to Reconnect to self, nature, your truth…
At our retreats…
- Reignite your passion.
- EMPOWERMENT- Discover your strengths and learn to stand in your power.
- SELF ESTEEM- Find your voice, embrace the truth of who you are.
- Reenergize, connect, relax.
- Surround yourself with a conscious like minded community of passionate health seekers, from all over the world, as you develop your heart centered intuition and gain access to the innate wisdom of your body.
- Farm to table, organic, whole foods and community cooking. You leave knowing how to prepare whole foods, use a phytonutrient guide and feel confident in your skills.
- Sleep outside under the stars, but have indoor plumbing, daily showers…
- Delight in the scenic beauty of the area with moderate hiking (due to elevation of 6500-9000 ft) everyday
- Take trip to Mesa Verde – (Learn more about Mesa Verde https://www.nps.gov/meve/index.htm)
- Take a trip to Pagosa Hot Springs – Learn more about Pagosa Hot Springs https://www.pagosahotsprings.com/
- Personal coaching as needed with Bronwyn.
- Adventure Camps vary slightly depending on season and location. Not all retreats offer community cooking and food plans. Some camps are all outdoors while others offer indoor amenities.