Frequently Asked Questions
Scheduling & Visits
Are all Coaching Session Virtual?
Scheduling & Cancellations
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all appointments with Coaching Insight coaches. Canceling less than 24-hours in advance will result in a $50 charge. No-shows: If you do not show up to a phone, video, or in person appointment without notifying (at least 24 hours in advance) the specific person you have an appointment with either via email or by changing the appointment using the online scheduling tool you will be charged $85.
Billing & Insurance
Coaching is NOT medical care
Coaching does not take the place of a health care. You will still need to maintain a relationship with a primary care provider. It is important to note the following however:
1. Coaching is not covered by your health insurance plan. We do not take insurance of any kind. We Do Not Bill Insurance Companies.
2. We do not have a 24-hour answering service and do not take calls on weekends. If you need to be seen urgently or have a medical emergency you would need to visit an ER or urgent care center.
3. Services provided by Coaching Insight, LLC are paid in full at the time of service.
4. We will provide you with a detailed billing summary for you convenience.
5. If at any time during our work together it seems you need medical care, you will be directed to your primary care provider. It is your responsibility to obtain the care you need.