Grow Confidently Into Your Full Potential
This is where our group coaching comes into play.
It’s a powerful way in which you can hear and heal yourself.
Tried and true techniques, some ancient, some modern, all backed by research, are utilized to help you access your inner knowing, calm yourself and see how your beliefs, emotions, self talk, habits, and patterns of daily living impact your life.
Developing mindfulness around your habits, beliefs and how you respond to life is the beginning of transformation.
Here’s what develops in MB groups:
- Stronger sense of meaning and purpose in life
- Feel more connected to themselves, their families and communities
- Better sleep
- A decrease in depression and anxiety with a heightened sense of well being and engagement in life
- Better coping skills by learning a dependable range of useful tools for managing pain, chronic stress, anxiety and depression
- Fewer physical symptoms of illness such as less pain and fatigue and more energy
- Enhanced immune system functioning to help the body mobilize itself against illness
- Greater self awareness and positive perceptions about their own lives, making it easier to handle stress and illness
- “It’s not just you”
- Community of peers
- Greater connection to self & others
The Basic Mind-Body Techniques You Will Learn
Meditation-learn to live a peaceful and meaningful life in just 20 mins a day
Guided Imagery– use your imagination to help you through any situation
Mindfulness-learn an effective technique for breaking bad habits or incorporating new habits
Biofeedback -discover your body’s natural abilities to relax, self calming at your command
Breathwork -enhance your health, reduce anxiety, and increase relaxation by breathing more fully
Movement-ecstatic dance become aware of your body’s natural response, release stress and increase energy
Drawing-learn what your subconscious mind has to tell you
Journaling -see and understand your thoughts without judgment, develop your self awareness
Food as Medicine-food is information and energy. What you eat matters. Learn how to feed your body what it needs
Be a member of one of these powerfully transformative groups! Next group class is Tuesday’s July 30-Sept 24, 2019, 2-4pm.
Host a Mind-Body program at your business, book club, riding group, church group, yoga class, parenting group… This can be done online!
Bronwyn became certified to teach MBM at The Center For Mind-Body Medicine, in Washington, D.C. Dr. James Gordon founded CMBM in 1991. He and his team travel the world helping those suffering from trauma, PTSD, and more. Learn more here.