Jump In With Both Feet!
- We love nature! & We live in the foothills of the Southern Rockies! And retreats are the best way to get where you want to go fast!
- The power of nature is hard to beat …supportive and restorative she softens the mind and eases the tension right out of the body decreasing stress, anxiety and depression.
- Nature is the great connector between the Universe and the Earth, intuition and the human.
- Nature is a superior healer and transformer, so our retreats offer lots of engaging outdoor experiences.
- There is very little and quite unpredictable cell service in these mountains, so prepare to get disconnected from technology and GET CONNECTED to self and nature.
At our retreats…
- Reignite your passion.
- Discover your strengths and learn to stand in your power.
- Find your voice, embrace the truth of who you are.
- Reenergize, connect, relax.
- Surround yourself with a conscious like minded community of passionate health seekers, from all over the world, as you develop your heart centered intuition and gain access to the innate wisdom of your body.
- Eat an organic, whole foods, farm to table diet while enjoying community cooking. You leave knowing how to prepare whole foods, use the cardiometabolic food plan, phytonutrient guide, shopping list and lots of other goodies.
- Sleep outside under the stars, but have indoor plumbing, daily showers…
- Delight in the scenic beauty of the area with moderate hiking (due to elevation of 6500-9000 ft) everyday
- Take trip to Mesa Verde – (Learn more about Mesa Verde https://www.nps.gov/meve/index.htm)
- Take a trip to Pagosa Hot Springs – Learn more about Pagosa Hot Springs https://www.pagosahotsprings.com/
- One personal coaching session with Bronwyn two weeks after the retreat, & one group session one month after the retreat.
- Retreats vary slightly depending on season and location. Not all retreats offer community cooking and food plans. Some retreats are all outdoors while others offer indoor amenities.